Saturday 12 October 2013

The Autumn Tag



 
The Autumn Tag
  

Favourite thing about Autumn?
 
I can't pick just one thing that is my absolute favourite thing about autumn. I think what makes Autumn so special is a collection of things. I love Autumn as I love the clothes, I love a warm jumper and lots of layers. I love boots, cold noses then coming into the warmth, I love putting the fire on a cozying up watching a film, I love love love the colours of Autumn on the leaves and on the clothes.

 
Favourite drink?
I drink Pepsi Max all the time but when it turns colder I do like a red bush tea in the evening or a Options mint hot chocolate.
 
 
Favourite scent?
 
My two go to perfumes are Amour Indian Holi & Lady Gaga Fame. I found the Amour one in an airport shop (possibly the duty free but its been so long now I don't remember) The perfume was a limited edition one and I don't think you can get it in the shops which is why I went on a hunt for a new one. Surprisingly I decided on Lady Gaga, I love this perfume so much.

 
Best lipstick?
 
I don't really wear lipstick but when I do I tend to go for the sheer lipsticks. I have tried a few brands but I tend to love No.7 for their sheer lippies. 
 
Go to moisturiser?
Once again I don't moisturise on regular basis... naughty me :( I have sensitive skin and I am still looking for one that suits me. I want to get into a good skincare routine as I'm getting older and need to take care of my tired skin.
 
Go to colour for eyes?
I love my naked pallet. it has everything I need in it. I tend to use Virgin, Sin & Toasted going from inner eye to outer eye in that order then I use Hustle in the crease. This is my go to look on a daily basis.... I think I need to branch out :S
 
Favourite band/singer to listen to?
 
Now I don't know if anyone will know who this is but I love Darren Hayes (Former lead singer of Savage Garden) I have followed him since Savage Garden and his songs can be a bit unusual but I think that is what I love about his music its not main stream.
 
Favourite outfit to wear?
 
I currently have two fave outfits. I have a black dress with large colourful Pansies on I feel this flatters my figure well and a new outfit which again is a simple one of black jeggings, a blush jumper with sequins on the shoulders and some flat biker boots from Dorothy Perkins.
 
Autumn treat?
 
Ooooh my best friend makes amazing bonfire toffee. I really hope she makes it again this year. 
 
Favourite place to be?
 
I love being at home. I love being curled up on the sofa with my hubby and little boy. Gone are the days of wild parties (mostly lol) and here come the home comforts :)
 
 
As I'm new to blogging I've been scouting the blogging world to find ones I like. I have tagged your blogs as I liked your posts and thought you might like to join this lonely newbie blogger :) (Although I know that some of you are not currently in the autumn season)
 
+Ohsoamelia 
+Holly TouchOfCrimson 
+Grace AfterTheVows 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x