Monday 28 October 2013

Monday Nights & Sugarcraft

 
Hello and happy Monday to you :)
 
Well tonight I am not at my class as they take a break over half term so I thought I'd share my latest cake with you.
 
 
I am really happy with this baby bump cake. It has been a new challenge for me as all the other cakes I have ever done have been round/square cakes as they come from the tin. So to bake this in different shaped tins then add the icing as smooth as possible has been challenging and a new skill I can add to my portfolio. I was worried that the cake had been over baked and turned out dry but the feed back I received was positive.
 
I'm so happy with the way this turned out and I'm so please the lady trusted me to do this as it is the 1st one I have ever done.
 
I'll just leave you with a question...
Do you think this looks OK and what would you pay for it?
 
As mentioned above I did get positive feed back but it would be nice to know if I pitched the price right so any replies would be lovely. Thanks
 
Talk soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x