Monday 10 February 2014

Weight Loss #12

 
Good evening all :)
 
Well I've been absent for a couple of weeks on my blog as it has been my birthday and I have been really busy with cake orders and home improvements :)
 
It was my birthday on the 1st Feb and I had a lovely day :) my little boy went to spend the night at the grandparents and me and my hubby went shopping and out for a lovely meal :) I ate birthday cake for breakfast :) (and dinner & dessert after my meal out lol) enjoyed a lovely meal out and some more wine at home :) I was really good in the week leading up to my birthday to try and take some of the hit and luckily it worked and I managed to maintain my weight.
 
So this week just gone I have tried to get back on track and tonight was my weigh in...
 
Weigh in update: -1.5lb
 
I achieved my 1 and a half stone award too :) and I'm only half a pound away from going into the next stone bracket :)
 
 
I came home and enjoyed a simple meal of fish and chips :)
(No syns)
 
 
 
I have treated myself to a cadbury creme egg as well though :)
 
I have lost 6.5lb so far this year which works out at just over a pound a week on average. I was hoping to hit an average of 1.5lb per week but I'm quite happy with my loss. My goal for the beginning of April was 20lb lost but I think I'm going to revise this goal and aim for 14lb loss by 31st March.
 
I do think I need to get on with some exercise though. I attempted to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred but my DVD player remote won't work and the buttons on the player don't help. I've got a cross trainer in the garage but its sooooo cold at the moment. I need to get my act together and just do it.
 
I hope you're all doing well :) let me know how you're getting on with your weight loss :)
 
Talk soon x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x