Sunday 5 January 2014

Weight loss #8

 
Happy New Year!!!!
 
Right we're already about a week into 2014 and I'm back into weight loss with renewed motivation :)
 
I went and weighed in on 30/12/13
 
Weigh in update: +1.5lb
 
So I'm not where I wanted to be going into 2014 but I don't think that's too bad for over the festive period. So with this gain I start 2014 at 12st 7lb. I did start with a good attitude but haven't been able to fully dedicate myself this week as on the 31st December and 1st January I was away celebrating the new year with family and there is only so much you can do when eating in other peoples homes and travelling. I have however been very good and on track since then and my first weigh in of 2014 is tomorrow.

 
 
I have set my self a challenge to lose 20lb in 3 months (or to be really precise 13 weeks) I don't want to be messing around all year losing weight I want to achieve my goals so for a 1/4 year goal I have a wedding to go to and I would like to wear a nice dress instead of feeling fat, frumpy and getting down about it.
 
I hope you all have had a great Christmas and are about to have a fantastic new year. please share with me your goals and join me in this challenge, we can all do it together :)
 
Talk soon xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to talking to you x